Xiaomi's 108MP camera phone: Mi CC9 Pro
The much-awaited Mi CC9 Pro is set to launch on November 5 in China. Ahead of the launch, almost everything about the 108MP camera phone has been revealed by Xiaomi. Let's take a quick look at everything we know about the phone so far.
It is the Mi CC9 Pro. The Mi CC9 Pro will launch at an event to be held in Beijing, China on the slated date. It should be noted that the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro will be called the Mi Note 10. This is what the rumours and leaks flooding the internet suggest. The Mi Note 10 will launch on November 14 in Poland, Xiaomi has confirmed. For now, there are no details from Xiaomi about the India launch of the Mi CC9 Pro or the Mi Note 10. We expect to hear some details about the Mi CC9 Pro India launch from Xiaomi in the days to come.
Xiaomi has revealed some of the key details of its upcoming smartphone ahead of the official launch. The company has also teased the Mi CC9 Pro. The teaser image reveals the complete design of the Mi CC9 Pro. It confirms that the Mi CC9 Pro will come with five cameras on the rear panel. On the front, the phone will include just one image sensor. The selfie camera will sit inside the waterdrop notch/dot drop notch on the top of the screen of the smartphone.
Besides revealing the design details of the smartphone Xiaomi has also confirmed some of the key specifications of the Mi CC9 Pro. The company has also revealed that the Mi CC9 Pro will come in two colours -- white and green.
* The Mi CC9 Pro will come with gradient finish and be available in two colours - White and Greem.
* The smartphone will come with six cameras in total. Five image sensors will sit on the back panel while a single selfie sensor will sit inside the Dot drop notch on the front.
* The Mi CC9 Pro will be Xiaomi's first-ever 108MP camera smartphone. It will use Samsung's ISOCELL HMX image sensor that the company introduced only recently.
* The smartphone will include a super macro mode in the camera app itself. The company has already released some camera samples shot with the macro mode. The pictures shot appear with lots of clarity.
* The Mi CC9 Pro will come with 12MP portrait mode.
* The Mi CC9 Pro is confirmed to come with 30W fast charging support.
* The Mi CC9 Pro will come packed with a massive 5260mAh battery. This is the biggest-ever battery that Xiaomi is using in its phone. One of the teasers released by the company states that the 30W charger will be able to charge the Mi CC9 Pro fully in just 65min. The phone will incorporate USB Type C port.
* The Mi CC9 Pro will run on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie. No reports on whether the smartphone will get MIUI 11 or Android 10 update.
* The smartphone will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
* Ahead of the launch the Mi CC9 Pro makes its way to the TENAA website. The listing reveals that the Mi CC9 Pro will come with 10X optical zoom and 50X digital zoom capabilities, 20MP ultra-wide image sensor, Super macro mode, telephoto lens, 5-fold super-telephoto mode and OIS.
* The Mi CC9 Pro will come with a curved screen and will resemble the design of the Huawei P30 Pro. The teasers reveal that the Mi CC9 Pro will include slim bezels on the sides. In other words, the smartphone will deliver great multimedia and viewing experience.
* The smartphone will include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
* The smartphone is expected to come in two configurations -- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. It appears the Mi CC9 Pro will not come with expandable storage option.
* The leaks suggest that the Mi CC9 Pro will pack a 6.47-inch AMOLED screen that offers a resolution of 2340 × 1080p.
* Xiaomi is yet to confirm the chipset that will power the Mi CC9 Pro but leaks suggest that the smartphone will be powered by Snapdragon 730 series processor.
* For selfies, the Mi CC9 Pro is likely to include 32MP image sensor that will sit inside the dot drop notch.
In global markets, the smartphone is said to be called Mi Note 10. For now, there are no details on the India launch of the Mi CC9 Pro. To recollect the Mi CC9e -- that launched in China earlier this year -- was launched in India as Mi A3 Android One smartphone. Xiaomi introduced the Mi CC series beginning this year. Until now the company has launched only two phones under the series -- Mi CC9 and Mi CC9e. The Mi Cc9 Pro is the third and the best one.
NASA showcases its first electric airplane
NASA has showcased an early version of its first all-electric experimental...
Three Chinese banks sue Anil Ambani for defaulting on a $680-m
Three Chinese banks are suing Anil Ambani in a London court for failing t...
Are social media firms hindering investigations?
A recent data published by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) revea...