Micro Focus serves its customers by being more agile and innovative
Micro Focus India
Brand Projections 2019
Micro Focus aims at enabling organizations to help them transform their business by offering business-critical tools needed to build, operate, secure and analyze within the enterprise. The requirement is to ensure that the enterprise has the capabilities to master hybrid IT with new agility-bridging traditional and transformational IT services from mainframe to mobile, and from corporate to cloud. Embracing the future does not mean replacing the past. Hence, Micro Focus helps customers manage the complexity in hybrid IT in three essential steps -
· Ensuring continuous delivery by embracing existing IT as the new
capabilities is adopted,
· Increasing IT efficiency by automating routine tasks using
preconfigured workflows, and
· Fuelling creativity & innovation by employing flexible technologies
that evolve with your needs
Transforming Customer Journey
Micro Focus aims to better serve its customers. To provide the best solutions for customers, it underwent a journey to become more agile and deliver innovation faster, streamline its portfolio and lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and optimize the use of its resources to achieve greater efficiencies.
As disruptive enterprises leverage breakthroughs in cloud, mobile to deliver customized, valuable and immediate experiences, customers have more choices than ever. As a result, Micro Focus aims to keep pace to deliver the right quality and a flawless user experience.
Security Action Plan
Micro Focus realized the opportunity to deliver on transforming digitally and hence it has taken steps to constantly innovate, modify team and culture with the help of technology. It has created solutions that helps organizations transform their business in accordance with rapidly evolving IT requirements.
By combining industry-leading software and domain expertise in its four focus areas (Enterprise DevOps, Hybrid IT Management, Predictive Analytics and Security Risk and Governance), Micro Focus now delivers on all the critical aspects of enterprise digital transformation that will help customers innovate faster with less risk in comparatively less amount of time.
The company has curated solutions that are enterprise-grade security platform with built-in scalability and analytics to drive the Future of Security. It believes in securing what matters specifically when it comes to application, identity and data and catalyze value creation.
New Tech vis-á-vis R&D
Micro Focus has significant product development work being done in India for Security (Technologies: Identity, Access, SIEM, and Unified Endpoint Management), Information Management & Governance, and IT Operations Management (Products: Operations Bridge, Hybrid Cloud Management, Data Center Management, Network Operations Management, Data Protector). It also has a large Professional services team in Bangalore doing global delivery.
Name of the Founder : Brian Reynolds & Paul Andrew O’Grady
Headquarter : Newbury, UK and Sunnyvale, CA
Year of inception : 1976
• Micro Focus acquired Interset, a worldwide leader in security analytics software that provides highly intelligent and accurate cyber-threat protection
• It announced Strategic Direction - Digital Transformation and the Four Focus Areas (DevOps, Hybrid IT Management, Risk, Security & Governance and Predictive Analytics)
• It launched new partner portal to streamline pipeline development, boost opportunities to achieve predictable
revenue and help close business for partners.
The path-breaking products/solutions from last FY:
• Micro Focus launched new data protection solutions for virtualized and Hybrid IT environment
• Announced the general availability of Micro Focus IDOL 12 - the latest offering that leverages AI to sift through big data to quickly and efficiently discover highly relevant information, and to simplify GDPR compliance
Data Protection Bill gets Cabinet approval, to be tabled in Pa
After a lot of delay pertaining to its approval amid inter-ministerial cons...
Samsung India's profit goes down but total income rises, cross
According to a regulatory filing, Samsung India Electronics' consolidated ...
The porn ban effect: VPN downloads see a staggering rise in In
Ever since the porn ban has been enforced in India, the number of VPN (Vir...