“We have started prioritizing digital transformation projects in the areas of Customer Experience Management”
Key Priorities of 2020
Implementation strategy for newer technology for productivity:
1. Building capability for remote sales and service delivery to our customers using digital platforms
2. Prioritizing projects on Cloud
3. Moving towards OPEX model from the CAPEX
4. Adopting platforms with effective and fast scale in and scale out capability
1. Leveraging on the existing framework
2. Yet to finalize a separate strategy on this Combining Breakthrough & Fusion approach We do need both the approaches depending on the business dynamics and sustenance.
As more and more business is getting migrated on the digital world, the data security is now a hot topic. Though information security again is not new, with more transformation into the digital world it will have its own ecosystem where both good and bad will co exists. Obviously there cannot be anything as total or fool proof security as we need a proper balance between productivity and security. We cannot have security at the cost of productivity.
“Journey towards digital transformation as has started much earlier in the industry and is not new. The difference that happened this year is its acceleration and rapid adoption. This definitely will define new norms in Customer Experience Management. We already have our digital transformation plan in place and as mentioned we have started prioritizing digital transformation projects in the areas of Customer Experience Management.”
DE-CIX India establishes 2 new PoPs in Noida, Delhi NCR and 2
The leading carrier and data center neutral Internet Exchange (IX) operator...
India can create 1 Trillion economic value from digital econom
India has huge potential to create 1 Trillion economic value from digital e...
Salesforce Ventures invests $15 mn in tech startup Darwinbox
Salesforce Ventures has made one of its first investments in India. It has...
Microtek International Private Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services
Citadel Intelligent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Tally Solutions (P) Ltd.