D-Link empowers its customers through product innovation and superlative customer experience
Managing Director & CEO
Brand Projections 2019
D-Link continues to lead the market with its Wireless, Switching and structured cabling solutions. Its brand legacy, emphasis on innovation, unique business approach and customer-centric value has led to the company to emerge as a leading networking brand in the sub-continent. D-Link has deep domain knowledge, skilled workforce, delivery capabilities and efficient sales force to help retain its competitive positioning amongst peers.
D-Link monitors the market needs, technology trend and then provide cost-effective solutions to help customers build up a highly efficient and reliable network. It is this approach that has led to D-Link being regarded as premium networking brand in the country. Recently it ventured into CCTV segment and have diversified its product portfolio that includes both Active & Structured cabling products.
D-Link has a strong network with a healthy mix of National distributor, Business distributor & Channel partner. At present D-Link has 4 National Distributors, 80+ Business Distributors, over 15000+ re-seller/ partners & 2000+ System Integrators catering to the networking needs of customers present across the length & breadth of the country.
Transforming Customer Journey
D-Link has invested in empowering customers through product innovation and superlative customer experience. Being a technology driven organization, D-Link has been present across various digital platforms and is leveraging on technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics to expand sales, customer acquisition, analyze buying trends and improve customer experience.
D-Link has been actively working towards understanding the evolving market needs and enabling customers with customized solutions. With its marketing campaigns, D-Link seeks to extend its Innovative networking solution to the masses as well as business enterprises, and help differentiate the brand positioning basis the product and service offerings.
Security Action Plan
The group of engineers at D-Link have been working relentlessly on developing solution that enable businesses to protect their data and ensure reliability. D-Link Business Cloud is one such solution that is based on latest in cloud technology. It is an ideal solution for small and medium sized enterprises, service providers and partners as it easily scales the capacity to grow business and aids growth.
Commitment towards R&D
D-Link (India) acquired its long-term solution partner - TeamF1 Networks (P) Ltd. in June 2014 as a wholly owned, but independently operated subsidiary and integrated the latter’s expertise in developing software for its hardware, and is actively supporting the ‘Make in India’ movement. Both D-Link and TeamF1 Networks are aligned with government of India’s latest initiative to promote “Make in India”. In fact the current excitement around ‘Make in India’ has set the stage for D-Link to integrate its hardware capabilities with TeamF1’s software skills.
Name of the Founders : Ken Kao with six other colleagues
Headquarter : Taiwan
Year of inception : 1986
Interesting Facts :
• Post its foray into the CCTV segment in 2017, D-Link redefined its brand reliability by announcing 5 years product warranty on its CCTV range. D-Link further expanded its CCTV product portfolio.
• CY2018-19 saw D-Link redefine its Enterprise marketing strategy. Key appointments at leadership position, introduction of new products/ solution for SMB/Large enterprises, pan India system integrator program and renewed focus on enterprise support were some of the drivers of D-Link Enterprise business.
• In the consumer space D-Link continued to lead with innovation, as its whole home mesh Wi-Fi system, Home security camera, wide range of AC routers, IoT products etc. are being widely implemented.
The path-breaking products/solutions from last FY :
• The new Wi-Fi Router launched at CES recently is powered by McAfee and it automatically helps secure all connected devices at the network level in a home, including non-display IoT devices.
• COVR, D-Link’s whole home Wi-Fi system is another interesting product. The Wi-Fi MU-MIMO technology in COVR creates powerful, fast, and highly efficient Wi-Fi network.
• On Enterprise front D-Link continues to focus extensively, and has broadened its product portfolio with introduction of new age switching & wireless solution. Structured cabling is another key segment wherein D-Link is led the segment with innovation.
Technology Brings Huge Support During Covid-19 : Opportunity f
Digitizing all business processes so that information is immediately availa...
Alert! Fake PM CARES Fund UPI ID created to cheat donors
To combat a fight against Coronavirus, Prime Minister Narendra Modi annou...
BSNL releases Rs 9,000 crore for VRS payments
An amount of nearly 9,000 has been cleared so far by Bharat Sanchar Niga...