Conversational AI & Data Analytics are the next big thing in the IT landscape
Technology blueprint for year ahead
The key thrust areas for 2023-24:
· Implement a digital transformation strategy to improve the customer experience and drive innovation.
· Develop an AI and machine learning strategy to leverage these technologies to automate processes, optimize operations, and develop new products and services.
· Build a data-driven culture to leverage data analytics to inform decision-making and drive business outcomes.
· Develop a cloud-native application strategy to leverage the benefits of cloud computing and accelerate application development.
· Develop a technology roadmap that aligns with the organization’s strategic objectives and priorities.
Latest technologies influencing growth
Conversational AI and data analytics are two technologies that have the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with customers and analyze data to make better decisions. Conversational AI, also known as chatbots or virtual assistants, is a form of artificial intelligence that will allow us to engage with our customers in natural language conversations. With the ability to handle a variety of customer queries and provide personalized recommendations, Conversational AI has become an essential tool to deliver better customer experiences and improve operational efficiency.
Data analytics, on the other hand, is the practice of using data to gain insights and make informed decisions. By analyzing large volumes of customer data, we can gain a better understanding of our customers’ behaviour and preferences, which can help us to tailor our offerings and improve their operations.
Fortifying organization from cyber threats
We are leveraging the following technologies to protect the crown jewels and be proactive to identify and defend the organization against various sophisticated threats that are growing at a rapid clip:
· A Security Operations Center (SOC) is a centralized team that is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security threats in real-time. Our SOC uses a combination of security technologies, such as SIEM, threat intelligence, and security analytics, to detect and respond to security incidents.
· Zero Trust security is a security model that assumes that all users, devices, and applications are potential threats. This model focuses on strict access controls and continuous monitoring to ensure that only authorized users and devices are granted access to sensitive data and systems.
Both SOC and Zero Trust security are critical components of a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy. Implementing a SOC can help organizations detect and respond to security incidents in real-time, while Zero Trust security can help organizations reduce the attack surface and improve access controls to sensitive data and systems.
Intel brings AI to all its lines of CPUs
Intel has announced a range of technologies, at its third annual Intel Inn...
WhatsApp launches in-chat payments service in India
WhatsApp users in India will be able to pay for products and services thro...
Infosys and NVIDIA to Boost Productivity With Generative AI
Infosys (NSE, BSE, NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digita...
DIGISOL SYSTEMS LTD.
NUMERIC INDIA, A Group Brand Legrand
QUICK HEAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. Ltd.
CENTRE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF TELEMATICS
Technology Icons Of India 2023: Deepinder Goyal
Deepinder Goyal is the Founder and CEO of Zomato. Deepinder, or Deepi,...
Technology Icons Of India 2023: Kulmeet Bawa
Kulmeet Bawa resides as President & Managing Director, SAP Indian subc...
STPI encouraging software exports from India
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is an S&T organization under...
HPCL is transforming the energy landscape, across the nation and beyond
HPCL is world-class energy company known for caring and delighting the...
SUPERTRON ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
Supertron deals in servers, laptops, components, accessories and is a...