With an ever-increasing significance of distributors, the country is up with tremendous potential from them.Undoubtedly, they are the real heroes (through mostly unsung) of the industry as they from the arterial route between the manufacturer and the consumer. Adding more value to products and services, various national and regional distributors have left no stone unturned to complete and accomplish themselves as unbeaten.
Based on revenue and in the other hand a VAD ( Value Added Distributors) offering value addition to any product is what every vendor looks for in this cut throat competitive business. Here comes the role of the Value Added Distributors (VADs). Realization has dawned on the distributors that it is incumbent on them to align their business models more closely with their tech vendors. As a matter of fact, it is expected of the VADs that they should go all out to create a more compelling demand generation foundation which can be leveraged by vendors and SP/VARs. At the end of the day, VADs need to help VARs to generate demand around multi-vendor offerings. Instead of just focusing their attention on ‘boxes in/boxes out’ effort, it is also expected of them to customize their offerings with solution. VADs need to offer value-added services as an extension of the manufacturers’ sales channel. It helps in the alignment of their products with the goals of the manufacturer.
This year, distributors have realized the massive opportunity that Cloud Computing offers. Thus, majors like HCL and Ingram Micro were seen very aggressive while promoting cloud computing amongst the channel. Further, powerful success mantras and stragegies have weaved new success stories for several distributors this year, although some distributors remained undeterred and have maintained their sturdy position. While there are players who are established, some emergent players have jumped the bandwagon. VARINDIA looks at the current dynamics in the distribution space where the emergence of VADs is an obvious corollary.
1. Abacus Peripherals Private Limited Head of the Organization: Umesh Modi Address: 29, Apurve Industrial Estate,Makwana road, Marol Naka, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400059 Telephone/ Fax: 022-40914603/ 022-40914646 Company Website: www.abacusperipherals.com Company Profile: Abacus Peripherals Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001: 2000 Company was established in the year 1997. IT is a Module House Partner of Hynix Semi-conductor Pte. Ltd, South Korea. The company manufactures memory modules (RAM) under the brand name of ZION using major Samsung, Micron & Hynix ICs, on State of Art SMT line at Daman (U.T.) India. The company is in a position to cater to every need of the customer in all parts of the country in the shortest possible time because of its wide spread network. It ensure prompt service & after sales support to the customers. To support the branch service centres, Abacus has set up a National RMA centre at Vasai equipped with the latest machinery & a team of highly qualified technical professionals.
2. Aditya Infotech Ltd. Head of the Organization – Aditya Khemka Address - A-12, Sector 4, Noida, Delhi NCR, India - 201301 Contact Number – 120-4555666 Company Website – www.adityagroup.com Company Profile – The Aditya Group with headquarters in Noida, Delhi NCR, is a multi-unit, multi-products, geographically diversified group with a multitude of interests. From newsprint to real estate, textiles to software media & entertainment products to electronic security technology, the group has constantly raised the bar, pushing the boundaries of excellence in every area at the same time. Aditya Infotech Ltd. (AIL) – the technology arm of Aditya Group, is a leading global player, delivering technology driven security solutions with special expertise in Electronic Video Surveillance Products and Solutions. Established in 1994, AIL has forged ahead to become the undisputed industry leader, creating new records in excellence and growth.
3. Amtrak Technologies (P) Ltd. Head of the Organization: S. Chakraborty Address: 6, Community Centre, East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065 Telephone/ Fax: 011- 26448000, 26411751 Website: www.amtrak.co.in Company Profile: Amtrak, formed in 1991, has grown into four group companies with interests in Information Technology, Telecom, Defence Equipments and Software Development. They are an authorized distributor and Service provider to several leading companies worldwide. The group caters to varied requirements of Indian Defence, Paramilitary and other Government organizations. Amtrak works closely with leading technology innovators, defence suppliers and system designers to offer its customers a broad range of customized solutions and implement a wide range of individual platforms and sub-systems into a single effective network. The Group is promoted by technically qualified individuals and more than 50% of the staff are technically qualified.
4. Avnet Technology Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd Head of the Organization – Naresh Desai Address – A 301, 3rd floor, Supreme Business Park, Behind Lake Castle, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai - 400076 Website - http://www.ats.avnet.co.in/ Contact - 022-44200200 Company Profile – Avnet Technology Solutions is an operating group of Avnet, Inc., a Fortune 500 company. The distribution major markets and sells enterprise and embedded technology products from the world’s premier computer manufacturers and software suppliers, as well as the services and solutions required to implement them efficiently and effectively. Its relationships with diverse technology suppliers, including well-established leaders and emerging market innovators, coupled with its rich services portfolio, help its partners reach new markets and new customers. With the support of more than 3,200 Avnet Technology Solutions professionals around the globe, its partners become part of a worldwide network that enables them to profit from high-growth opportunities faster and with less investment. Its brand promise emphasizes its commitment to outperform the competition.
5. Beetel Teletech Limited Head of the Organization – Suresh Gupta Address – 1st Floor, Plot No.16, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India Contact – +91 24 4823500 Website - http://www.beetel.in/ Company Profile – Carved out of Bharti Enterprises Group that was founded in 1976 by Sunil Bharti Mittal, Beetel Teletech offers innovative and relevant products in Mobile phone, IT Peripherals and Wire-line telephone segments under the Beetel brand. It has a leading share in retail and telecom service provider segments in the landline category. Leveraging its consistent performance, distribution and marketing capabilities, Beetel as a brand has achieved a leading market share in the telecom and allied product segments. With powerful distribution and marketing capabilities, Beetel distributes a host of iconic brands. Beetel has also stepped into the area of convergence devices, specifically Mobile broadband devices being Airtel’s exclusive pan-India distributor for Mobile Broadband Devices such as 3G Data cards.
6. Comguard Networks India Head of the Organization – George Jason Address - 522, Arcadia, Hiranandani Estate, Ghorbunder Road, Thane (W)-400607 Website - http://www.comguard.net/ Contact - +91 22 40243181 Company Profile - Comguard Networks in India has emerged as a niche network and security technology distributor. With a product portfolio that is studded with leading global vendors, Comguard has supported project requirements of many enterprises in the Indian region. Leveraging on in-house technical support resources and strong channel support, Comguard has been recognized for its dedicated and sustained efforts to add value to its distribution role. As a Value Added Distributor, Comguard has created a niche for itself in the product distribution space, through its strong channel support, in-house technical support and inherent strength in infrastructure and customer service skills.
7. Compuage Infocom Limited Head of the Organization – Atul Mehta Address – 601, D Wing, Lotus Corporate Park, Ram Mandir Lane, JaiCoach Junction, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400063 Contact – 67114444 Website - http://www.compuageindia.com/ Company Profile – Headquartered at Mumbai, Compuage, has been growing at a rapid pace and has an ambitious blue print for further expansion. Over the years it has trail blazed its way into being one of the most sought after value added distributor of global IT brands. Having a nationwide presence, Compuage is a system oriented and process driven company. Added to this, is a strong IT enabled distribution backbone, a solid financial and inventory management system, a young and dynamic sales team and a committed channel spread across the country.
8. Creative Peripherals & Distribution Pvt. Ltd. Head of the Organization: Ketan Patel Address: 375/377, Babu Bldg., Office. No. 20, 2nd Floor, Lamington Road, Grant road (E), Mumbai - 400 007 Telephone/ Fax: 22 40811234 Website: http://www.ecreativeindia.com Company Profile: Within a small span of 18 years, Creative Peripherals & Distribution Pvt. Ltd. has successfully transformed itself from a Trading Organization to a value added distribution firm, besides being a leading integrated Supply Chain Solution Provider for IT, Telecom and CE products as well. Incorporated in 1992 with just 3 people, Creative Peripherals & Distribution Pvt. Ltd. has successfully achieved the status of being a focused player in Distribution of IT as well as non IT products like telecom and CE products with a significant reach across India. It currently has employed more than 100 employees and has partnered with more than 2000 channel partners.
9. Cyberstar Infocom Pvt. Ltd. Head of the Organisation – Raj Rathi Address - Surya Chambers, # 124, 1st Floor, South Block, Airport Road, Murugeshpalya, BANGALORE – 560017 Contact - 91-80-41266808 Website - www.cyberstarindia.com/ Company Profile - Cyberstar prides itself in providing its customers with best quality Products from 14 International Manufactures, Marketing programs, pre & post Sales Support. For their vendors, Cyberstar acts as a value added sales force, leveraging its well-qualified team, technical capabilities, logistic services and customer relationships to distribute their products in the most cost effective manner. Over the period of last 8 years, they have expanded to 36 locations, to reach out to over 3700+ valued channel partners.
10. Fortune Marketing Private Limited Head of the Organization – Manoj Gupta Address – 201-202, Gedore House, 51-52, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110 019 Contact – 26414468, 26472491/30823345-47/30890000 Website - http://www.fortune-it.com/ Company Profile – Founded in the year 1994 with the sole objective of providing Electronic Security & IT range of quality products in and around Delhi, Fortune caters today to a largest range of product portfolio in the country, with over 500 products and become synonymous with provider of quality Electronic Security & IT products with complete technical and post sales support. Today it is the one of the leading distributors for many of the known brands in India. Over a period of 18 years, Fortune extended its presence in 18 cities across the length and breadth of the country. With a vision to give Channel, OEM, System Integrator value for their money, Fortune Marketing procures all their parts from suppliers across the globe to ensure highest industrial standards.
11. Global Infonet Distribution Pvt. Ltd Address - 52, Sector 32, Batra House Gurgaon, Haryana 122001 Contact – 0124-4971600 Website – www.globalinfonet.in/ Company Profile - Global Infonet Distribution was established in Jan 2008 with HQ in New Delhi. Commercial operations commenced in May 2008. It aims to provide superior market access to leading technology brands and support their expansion plans in India. Global Infonet also draws strength from the financial robustness and domain expertise of its parent organization, Global Distribution FZE, a 350 Mn USD Group with IT Distribution operations in Middle East and Europe. Within the first year of operations, Global could establish itself as the Tier 1 National Distributor in India.
12. HCL Infosystems Limited Head of the Organization – Ajai Choudhary Address - E-4, 5 & 6, Sector 11, NOIDA - 201301, UP Contact - +91 120 2526518/19, 2520977 Website - www.hclinfosystems.in/ Company Profile – A listed subsidiary of HCL, HCL Infosystems has a long-standing history of being involved ever since the inception of the IT industry in the country. With already a presence in 170 cities, 505 more points of presence are reaching 4000 towns throughout India and operations in emerging markets including South Asia, Middle East & Africa. It has a strong distribution network of 93,000 outlets in over 9,000 towns in India. Its manufacturing facilities are based in Chennai, Puducherry and Uttarakhand. Today HCL Infosystems has become one of the leading System Integration company in the country, implementing several turnkey Systems and Networking Integration projects nationwide and across most of the vertical business segments. It has developed customized and efficient system integration solutions designed to fuel the Indian growth engine.
13. Inflow Technologies Pvt. LTD Head of the Organization – ANAL JAIN Address - “Inflow House”, # 33 & 34, Indiranagar 1st stage, Off 100 feet road, Bangalore - 560038, India. Contact Number – 9379190083 Company Website – www.inflowtechnologies.com Company Profile - Headquartered in Bangalore, Inflow Technologies operates on a unique ‘Technology Enabler’ business model which ensures integrated solutions using best of breed technologies and services are delivered to customers through leading System Integrators and Resellers across 12 locations in India and Sri Lanka. Inflow addresses the growing need of organizations to manage information more effectively and efficiently. Inflow focuses on ‘Technology Enablement and Distribution of Information Management & Communications - Products, Solutions and Services.
14. Ingram Micro India Ltd. Head of the Organization – Jaishankar Krishnan Address – Godrej IT Park, B-Block, 5th Floor, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 079 Contact – 91-22-39894645 Website - http://www.imonline.co.in/ Company Profile – Ingram Micro’s global regions provide the distribution of technology products and services, market development services and supply chain management services. The company is focused on maximizing shareowner value and achieving customer satisfaction through innovation in the information technology (IT) supply chain. The company has developed services and solutions designed to address the needs of each technology category and market segment, with expert services to support customers serving vertical and specialty markets. The company’s management team is focused on leading the industry through change and has a clear understanding of customer expectations by creating new market opportunities with new and emerging technologies and value-added services.
15. Inspan Infotech Pvt Ltd Head of the Organization: Sudhir S Address: No: 6, Bishop Wallers Avenue South (Off: TTK Road), Alwarpet, Chennai – 600004 Telephone/Fax – 44 42088250/51 Website: http://www.inspaninfotech.com Company Profile: Inspan has carved a niche for itself as one of the fastest growing and leading Distribution Companies with its innovative out of box distribution. In the second year of operation they were listed as the Top 20 IT distribution company in India. In a short span they were highly successful in capturing a major market share with its penetration in A, B, C& D class cities. Inspan has over 17 branch offices covering over 500 cities and towns directly. Over hundred System integrators and 5000 channel partners across the country have grown and prospered with them along this journey.
16. Iris Computers Head of the Organization – Sanjiv Krishen Address - A - 155, Road No. 4, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110 037 Contact - + 91 11 26782505 Website - http://www.iriscomputers.net Company Profile – Established in 1996, Iris Computers Limited is one of the largest IT distribution companies in the country. It has remained as the largest IBM distributor in North India for 21 quarters. Augmenting the existing product distribution portfolio in 2003, the company has also made successful forays into high margin allied services viz. AMCs, facilities management and service providers with the help of domain knowledge and a formidable channel network.
17. iValue Infosolutions Head of the Organization – Sunil Pillai Address – “ivalue House”, No.1, 3rd cross 29th Main Road, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bangalore-560076 Contact - +91 80 65329944 / 66 / 40969906 Website - www.ivalue.co.in/ Company Profile - iValue InfoSolutions, powered by 400+ man years of relevant expertise across cutting edge technologies in the Digital Asset protection and management space. It incorporates with a Mission to help Businesses identify, protect and effectively manage critical digital assets which are business differentiators to protect and grow business across sizes and vertical. It offers solutions & services that are aligned & optimized for protecting & growing Business, across vertical and sizes, through its vendors & channel partnerships. iValue drives adoption of enhanced technology solution & services through the entire life cycle stages for IT Security, Storage, & Managed enterprise wireless space, in capex and opex model. With its direct presence in 9 cities across India and equipped with channel & customer focused teams, it addresses pre-sales, sales & post-sales needs of customers, partners and vendors.
18. Mediaman Infotech Private Limited Head of the Organization: Dushyant Mehta Address: 2nd Floor Vidhyarthi Bhuvan, Tribhuvan Road, Near Dreamland Cinema, Mumbai - 400004 Telephone/ Fax – 022-4344 1111 / 022-43441199 Website: www.mediamangroup.com Company Profile: Mediaman Infotech (P) Limited was incorporated in 1996. With its headquarters in Mumbai, and 40 sales offices and stock locations (and growing) spread across the country, Mediaman is a powerful potent force in ICT Distribution. With over two decades of expertise and experience in Distribution and close relationship with channels, Mediaman offers its Vendors access to more than 5000 Channel Partners, Retailers, Corporate resellers, VARs and System Integrators. Mediaman’s competencies lies in distribution, better Logistics, efficiently monitored Inventory management, flexible credit financing for dealers, a national channel reach and an excellent reseller account management system. Mediaman is a valuable resource for the vital connection for vendors and brands from out of India and the Indian ICT companies for the world.
19. M.Tech Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd Head of the Organization – Bhavin Bhatt Address – SRI Narayani NPSR Plaza, No: 25, Third Floor, 7th Cross Road, Vasanthanagara Extn, Bangalore – 560052 Contact – +91-804097 7238 Website - http://www.mtechpro.com/ Company Profile – M.Tech Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd. is into distribution of hardware and software relating to internet and network products. The company also offers maintenance services for such products. M.Tech was incorporated in 2010 and is based in India. The company operates as a subsidiary of SecureOne India Holding Pte. Ltd.
20. Neoteric Informatique Limited Head of the Organization – Paras H. Shah Address – 21/A Film Center, 2nd Floor, 68 Tardeo Road, Mumbai - 400 034. India. Contact - 022 - 40859600 Website - http://www.neoteric.co.in/ Company Profile – Founded in 1991, Neoteric has been bringing the latest products and technology solutions to the market and finding new ways to add value to its customers ever since its inception. It offers a broad array of future bound, well-structured core technology solutions across diverse verticals. Neoteric has been a trendsetter and have always strived to bring tomorrow’s technology today. The Vision, Reach, Go-to-Market strategy, performance driven innovative initiatives ensure a unique experience, a feeling that is truly neoteric.
21. Presto Infosolutions Pvt Ltd. Head of the Organization – Krishan Girdhar Address – Presto Infosolutions Pvt Ltd, 6 Community Centre, East of Kailash, New Delhi -110065 Website – presto.co.in/ Contact – 91-11-42336600 Company Profile - Presto Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd., one of the fastest growing Value Added Distributor, specializes in offering solution based on various emerging technologies to the government and enterprise customers in India and SAARC Countries. Presto distributes variety of Networking and security products including Video Conferencing solutions, WiMAX, Telemedicine and Secure Data Center. The company also offers IT consulting and training services focused on helping their customers to identify improvement areas, analyzing business problems and optimizing their IT infrastructure. Their competency is in architecting and deploying secure enterprise networks, Data Center, Video Integration Solutions and Boardroom Solutions that consolidate, integrates and enables management of information for mission critical applications. Presto is having a presence across more than 20 cities in India to support their customers & have two overseas branches in Singapore & UAE to address business opportunities in SAARC, Middle-East & Africa.
22. RAH Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Head of the Organization – Ashok Kumar Address – 6 A/B/C, Tower B-4, Spaze iTech Park, Sohna Road, Sector -49, Gurgaon – 122001 Contact - +91 124 4085162 Website - www.rahinfotech.com/ Company Profile - RAH Infotech was established in 2005 with a focus on providing state-of-the- art technology solutions in association with Global IT leaders. Over eight years of its operations, RAH Infotech has been providing world class IT solutions to a large number of channel partners and corporates in India and SAARC countries and has been growing more than 30% every year. This is the testimony to the trust Indian IT reseller community has shown in RAH’s value added distribution capabilities. RAH’s broad portfolio provides wide range of Networking, Network Security, Storage, Wired & Wireless Solutions in association with innovative and credible brands such as A10 Networks, Alvarion, Celestix, Exinda, Juniper Networks, Micro Tik, Palo Alto Networks, Quest Software, Trustwave and WatchGuard. The Company has a strong channel base of more than 450+ VARs and System Integrators.
23. Rashi Peripherals Head of the Organization – Suresh Pansari Address – Ariisto House, 5th Floor, Junction of N.S. Phadke Road, Telli Gali, Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400 069 Contact - +91-22-61771771/ 72 Website - http://www.rptechindia.com/ Company Profile – Established in the year 1989, Rashi has come a long way in distribution and is today rated amongst one of the best distribution companies in India. With more than 20 years of presence in IT Distribution business, Rashi has quickly spread across A, B, C & D class cities of India for which it today boasts of being one of the leading ‘Value Added Distributors’ in the country. Rashi is known for its various innovative marketing programs with conceptualizing and implementing schemes/rebates being its key strengths. One of its very popular flagship events is the Channel Business Forum (CBF) which is an equal opportunity forum that brings together participating vendors and channel partners on a common platform.
24. Redington India Limited Head of the Organization – PS Neogi (President – IT Division) E H Kasturi Rangan (President – Consumer Products Division) Address – Guindy House, 95 Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai - 600032 Contact - +9144-30287901 Website - www.redingtonindia.com/ Company Profile – Having commenced its operations in 1993, Redington along with its subsidiaries has been providing end-to-end supply chain solutions for all categories of Information Technology products (PCs, PC building blocks, networking, software and enterprise solution products) and Consumer and Lifestyle products (Telecom, Digital Lifestyle products, Entertainment products and Digital Printing Machines) to over 100 international brands and building relationships with major brands for years. Redington has built its business on very strong ethical and commercial fundamentals which has not only helped it to consistently exceed the industry growth rate, but has also enabled to firmly establish it as the “partner of choice” with most of its vendors and business partners.
25. Roop Technology Private Limited (formerly Roop Electronics) Head of the Organization: Umang Mehta Address: 15/20, Anand Nagar Society, Vakola Police Station Street, Santacruz (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 055 (India) Telephone/ Fax: 022-26681921/ 022-26683919 Website: www.rooponline.com Company Profile: Roop technology was incorporated in the year 1997 has come a long way and cloaked a turnover of 40 crores during the financial year 2004-2005, with headquarters at Mumbai. It has various branches / C&F agents spread across INDIA with branch office in southern & western part of the country. The company has a partner base of more than 1250+ partners in the whole of India. It has a very strong network of more than 850 partners in the West and South India. It is distributing products in Class ‘B’ and Class ‘C’ city and has fairly good market share in these cities. It has very focused partners who are doing business with them from more than 4 to 5 years.
26. Savex Computers Head of the Organization – Jayant Goradia Address - 124, Maker Chambers III, 12th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021 Contact - 022 - 22799999 Website - www.savex.org/ Company Profile – With a Pan India presence and over two decades of expertise in Distribution, Savex offers its Vendors access to Channel Partners, Retailers, Corporate Resellers, VARs & System Integrators from across the country. Efficient systems and processes, a strong receivable management along with a good product portfolio are its key differentiators in an industry characterized by low entry barriers. Its core competencies in distribution are better logistics, efficiently monitored Inventory management, flexible and innovative credit financing for customers and partners, a national channel reach and an excellent reseller account management system. Savex has always strived to continually discover new ways to take costs out of the supply chain. Improved business processes have helped the company operate efficiently.
27. Supertron Electronics Private Limited Head of the Organization – V.K. Bhandari Address - Supertron House, No 2, Cooper Lane, Off R N Mukherjee Road, Kolkata - 700 001 Contact - +91 33 2213 1221 Website - www.supertronindia.com/ Company Profile – Supertron Electronics is one of the leading Information Technology and Telecom companies of India. Established in 1993 in Kolkata by V.K. Bhandari, the Chairman and Managing Director, Supertron Electronics is driven by an overarching mission to bring world-class technology to an under-penetrated India and empowering users. The company’s flagship business is the distribution of a wide variety of IT products including Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Netbooks, PC components, Peripherals, Memory modules, Storage products, Networking products and Consumer Electronic Products. Its enhanced supply chain efficiencies, the ability to reach products across the country and scale a brand’s growth in the shortest possible time and at the lowest cost has made it a leading alliance partner for its suppliers. Alongside these core businesses, Supertron Electronics has successfully diversified into other businesses like Enterprise Computing Solutions, IT Enabled Services, Retail, e-Commerce and Real Estate.
28. Texonic Instruments Head of the Organization: Nitesh Bhandari Address: No.9, Athipattan Street, Mount Road, Chennai-600 002 Telephone/ Fax: 044-2841 0638/ 044-2841 5187 Website: www.texonic.com Company Profile: Texonic Instruments is a distributor of technology based products having over three decades of experience in the field of technology with a commitment to serve customers across India. The company provides products and services to clients ranging from SOHO to Enterprises. Texonic reduce the complexity of security and communication technologies and also ensure that businesses are future-proofed from the technology changes. And their comprehensive experience in the high-tech marketplace uniquely qualifies them for this task.
29. Transition Systems Pvt. Ltd. Head of the Organization: Jonathan Lee Address: Adithya Business Centre, Sire Mansions, 3rd Floor, 621 Anna Salai, Mount Road, Near Gemini Flyover, Chennai-600006 Telephone/ Fax: 044- 42065964 Website: http://www.transition-asia.com/ Company Profile: Founded in 1999, Transition Systems is a regional distributor of technology products. Transition partners with selected world-class manufacturers to provide resellers with the best-of-breed quality products. Transition’s expertise & focus in IT solutions, customer service & technical support, makes it uniquely positioned to deliver highly value-added services & support to its resellers. Headquartered in Singapore, Transition has offices across Asia.
30. Virtual Netcomm Pvt. Ltd. Head of the Organization – Swaminathan Sethuraman Address – 102-103, Panlee Complex, Near Sardar Patel Seva Samaj, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380 009 Contact – +91 79 2646 5303 Website - http://www.vnpl.com/ Company Profile – A flagship company of Virtual Group and a Value-added distributor, Virtual Netcomm has a dedicated team of professionals and an absolutely focused approach. Headquartered at Ahmedabad and with a network of sales and support offices at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai, it offers best-in-class Information Management Solutions including Information security, networking & Network Management, Storage & Backup Solutions. VNPL’s holistic approach covers complete pre & post sales support, educational services, implementation and maintenance services, assessment services amongst many. It has its overseas operations at Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Dubai & UK.
31. WestconINDIA Pvt Ltd. Head of the Organization – Dean Douglas Address - #33 & 34, Indiranagar 1st stage, Off 100 Feet Road, Bangalore - 560 038 Contact Number – 9379660371 Company Website – http://in.westcon.com Company Profile – Founded in US 1985, Westcon Group is the world’s leading specialty distributor of networking, convergence, security, mobility and collaboration IT solutions. A subsidiary of Westcon, WestconINDIA is headquartered in Bangalore and has its regional Presence in 9 locations across India, apart from SAARC. Of the over 100 + relationships with Technology Partners worldwide, WestconINDIA strategically brought in the relevant alliance partners to enable the Indian customers to benefit from the technology. WestconINDIA has been continuously training the SI partners in these technologies in order to enable them for the present and the future. They are the leading specialty distributor in networking, secure datacenter mobility, security and convergence and provide the most effective route to market for their vendors, the highest levels of support to their customers and through their success and growth, the industry’s best employee experience.